FEMAP CAE is an advanced simulation software program that creates finite element analysis models of complex engineering products and systems, and displays solution results. The solution runs on a windows native FEA Pre-Post processor, which utilises NX Nastran solver technology to solve complex problems on your desktop.USE FEMAP FOR:
- Ideal for Multi-discipline engineer, analyst.
- Predicts and improves product performance and reliability
- Reduces time-consuming and costly physical prototyping and testing
- Evaluates different designs and materials
- Statics, modal, buckling, dynamics, heat transfer, non-linear, etc.
- Optimises your designs and reduces material usage
- Is both, CAD and Solver neutral ( Supports all major commercial solvers)
- Has become the world’s most popular engineering analysis environment, particularly for Nastran users.
Simcenter 3D delivers a unified, scalable, open and extensible environment for 3D CAE with connections to design, 1D simulation, testing and data management. Simcenter 3D speeds the simulation process by combining best-inclass geometry editing, associative simulation modeling and multidiscipline solutions embedded with industry expertise. Fast and accurate solvers power structural, acoustics, flow, thermal, motion, and composites analyses, as well as optimization and multiphysics simulation.USE SIMCENTER 3D FOR:
- A new-generation platform that enables simulation to drive design (Predictive Engineering Analytics)
- Provides one consistent interface for all users
- Integrated environment for pre- and postprocessing
- An open platform able to couple third party tools
- Best-in-class geometry editing tools, comprehensive meshing and a unique ability to associate the analysis model to design data
- Mid-surface enhancements
- NX Shape and Geometry Optimisation
- New fully coupled scheme for parallel flow solver
- A single simulation platform that supports an extensive range of disciplines and workflows and is scalable from the occasional user to the full-time domain specialist
- NX CAE is a modern, multi-discipline environment for advanced analysts, workgroups and designers who need to deliver high quality performance insights in a timely fashion to drive smarter product decisions.
- NX CAE integrates best-in-class analysis modeling with simulation solutions for structural, thermal, flow, motion, Multiphysics and optimization into a single environment. It also seamlessly integrates simulation data management into an analyst’s workflow so that information is no longer lost within some obscure hard drive.
- NX CAE enables simulation-driven design by giving companies the ability to expand simulation to the design community and increase collaboration between analysts and designers.
- NX CAE does not require NX CAD and can be used as a standalone pre/postprocessor because of the support for multi-CAD geometry and external CAE solvers.